See You In Hell!

Monday, December 12, 2005

We got a 3rd Kitty!

Not sure how I lost this argument--oh wait, I am a pushover! That's right! Anyway, much to Lucy-cat's dismay, we have a new 6 month old kitty, and we have yet to pick a name (just brought her home on Sunday.) She has the gassy problem that Ricky ("Rickett's" or "Rikki Tikki Tavi" SP?!?!) had, but she is very sweet and curious and fun. Bosco is getting closer to not hating her with each passing moment. But Lucy STILL hates Bosco after several years, so this is going to be tough on her. Which is why I thought it was such a bad idea at first (see earlier note about my being a pushover). But what can I say? I love this new little sprout! But we don't think "Sprout" is a great name. Someday I'll get a picture of her on the blog. And some day I'll actually download the pix of our house too...or I'll try to make Rob do it for me. I am leveraging everything against the fact that I agreed to get a 3rd cat. I'll let you know how that pans out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

NEW KITTY!!!!!!!

And I LOVE the name "Sprout"....

Monday, December 12, 2005 at 9:00:00 PM PST

 
Blogger eM said...

SWEET! Congrats on the new mew-mew, amycita--that's great.

Sprout is a pretty cute name. You can also call her Sproutarina, Sproutaretta, Sproutahontas, really, there are so many variations :)

You know, once you pass two, you're just moments from 7! Or maybe that's just mum.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 6:34:00 AM PST

 
Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

Floyd is horribly disappointed by this posting. Floyd was hoping that "kitty" might have been slang for something more adult.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 12:50:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Well if you're counting THOSE as kitties, then I have a third kitty as well. And I bring one of the kitties with me wherever I go. The other 2 I leave at home. That sounds weird. I'll stop now.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 2:51:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home