See You In Hell!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My husband is a Toilet-Whisperer

Check this out: This morning, the toilet was totally plugged. I think that the culprit was actually somewhere else in the house, as neither Devin nor I had recently made any deposits that could be considered plug-worthy, but anyway, I plunged the fuck out of it this morning and it still wouldn't budge, so I stormed off late to work and left Devin to deal with it.

A couple hours later, I received an email from Devin that said simply:

“The toilet is fine, I had a long talk with it and we agreed that it would be best if it just went back to flushing normally”.

2 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

beautiful.
when are you moving closer to here?

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 at 5:29:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Well, assuming Devin doesnt go pro with his Toilet-Whispering (it's big here on the west coast), there is always the possibility that we will move back...... :)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 at 10:29:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home