See You In Hell!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Seven Things meme

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:

1. Write a funny, articulate book.
2. Design a kickass building all on my own, with no boss or “helpful” clients, or overbearing coworkers
3. Have a well-received gallery show of my photographs, paintings, drawings, or sculptures.
4. Go back to Europe and see all the places I missed on my previous trips.
5. Become more patient with and accepting of myself and others (except for those real fucking asshats out there…they can just suck it).
6. Get back into the shape I was when I was 25.
7. Skydive (HA!!! Kidding)


Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. Disguise my annoyance/impatience/disgust/seething hatred
2. Give blood…or even watch anybody getting a shot or giving blood, even on TV
3. Walk in high heels
4. Dive headfirst into water
5. Be in very small, cramped spaces without starting to freak out
6. Sing in front of a crowd (and I mean FOR REAL singing, not the dorky, silly singing I do all the live-long day, much to the annoyance of my husband)
7. Touch a bug, ANY bug, with my bare hands (I am a serial shoe-smacking bug killer)


Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:

1. Great writing!!!
2. Meeting other funny, intelligent people who share my sense of humor and general outlook on life…or who have totally different opinions and experiences that I can learn from
3. Gives me a chance to write creatively, which is about as close to writing an actual book as I will ever come
4. I am awful at writing letters, and I DETEST the phone, so blogging gives me a chance to keep in touch on a daily basis with friends and family
5. Gives me something to look forward to every day.
6. The wonderful friends I’ve made, even though initially I thought that “meeting” people on the internet was creepy and scary, and would result in my severed head bobbing in a river somewhere, and a 20/20 expose on the dangers of meeting people via the internet.
7. See #4


Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1. Fuck
2. Shit
3. Goddamn it
4. Asshole
5. Meow
6. Stupid idiot shitass
7. I feel sick/my back hurts/I’m tired


Seven Books I Love:

1. High Rise, JG Ballard
2. Anything by David Sedaris
3. Anything by Laurie Notaro or Wendy McClure
4. The life and times of the last kid picked, David Benjamin
5. Demian, Herman Hesse
6. Without Feathers/Getting Even/ Side Effects, Woody Allen
7. Harry Potter !!!!!!!


Seven Movies/DVDs That I Can Watch Over and Over Again:

1. Heathers
2. The Princess Bride
3. Shaun of the Dead
4. Office Space
5. South Park-Bigger, Longer & Uncut
6. The Shining
7. Harry Potter !!!


Seven People I Want To Join In Who I Don't Think Have Done This Yet (unless you’ve already done it, in which case I apologize profusely for not paying attention to your fabulous entries):

1. Amycita
2. eM
3. Crystal
4. Karicita
5. Foash
6. Lisa
7. Dawn

9 Comments:

Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

Yet again, Floyd doesn't make the cut. It's like kickball at the playground all over again.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 9:04:00 AM PST

 
Blogger Crystal said...

what do i have to do to get a cita on the end of my name?

Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 2:32:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

I'm sorry, Floyd! It was very sexist of me not to include any guys on my list. Naughty, naughty Jege.

And Crystal, I will now refer to you as Crystalcita.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 4:34:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Stacycita it is!

Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 7:42:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

Let the record show that if Floyd is referred to as Floydcita, he no longer wishes to play kickball.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 7:56:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

How about Floydito? Floydarama? The Floydinator? Loretta?

Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 8:28:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

Hmmm...Loretta...

If it must be something other than Floyd, perhaps Marklar?

Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 9:53:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Very well, Marklar. All of Marklar will now refer to marklar as marklar.

Friday, February 24, 2006 at 7:32:00 AM PST

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Floydcita - I will play kickball with you.

Friday, February 24, 2006 at 8:14:00 AM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home