See You In Hell!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wherein Jege is annoyed

For the past 3 days, the sun (yes, I said the SUN) has been shining on Portland. And, just like previously frozen box elder bugs on winter's windowsill, the crazy homeless people are slowly stirring and coming to life.

They congregate in a plaza across the street from where I work, and I can hear them (even without opening my window) SINGING ALONG with the sirens from passing police cars, fire trucks, car alarms, etc.

I can only hope that they don't attempt a duet with the mid-afternoon leaf-blower dude.

3 Comments:

Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

Once again, Floyd suggests firearms.

Also, "lay" is in the word verification. Perhaps the ladies here should take this as a sign and polish Floyd's pole.

Tuesday, February 7, 2006 at 3:59:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Oh yeah? Well my word verification thing was just WWVDD.

WWVDD??!!!! What the fuck does that mean?

What Would Venereal Disease Do?
Who Wants Vicodin Doo-Doo?
Where Wanton Virgins Do Dumbasses?
Which Wanker Violated Danny Devito?

Tuesday, February 7, 2006 at 4:21:00 PM PST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That reminds me of this drunk, rocker chick who sat a few rows in front of me on a flight to Seattle once. Every time the little bells would go off, she would imitate them repeatedly and *loudly*. "Bing-Bong... Bing-Bong." Then she'd start stretching and tweaking them, "Biiiing... ... ...Boooong." It was annoying, but I was in a good mood and she was so relentless and pleased with her self. I eventually couldn't stop laughing.

Wednesday, February 8, 2006 at 6:35:00 AM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home