See You In Hell!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Can you feel the love...

This morning, while getting ready for work, the following conversation transpired between my husband & I:


Me: Are you taking the car today?

Him: * from inside the shower* No.

Me: But don't you have a site visit?

Him: *exhaling loudly* NO.

Me: But I thought you had a site meeting every other Wednesday?

Him: *exhaling even more loudly & annoyedly, if that is a word* If you paid any attention to me, you would know that it's next Wednesday, not this Wednesday.

Me: *ripping the shower curtain back and staring at him* THERE. I'm fucking paying attention to you NOW. Can you see? Huh? Can you SEE that I'm paying attention to you?!!!

Him: *sighing* If you paid any attention to me, you would know that I have soap in my eyes.

Me: *growling, and returning to my "getting ready for work" chores, and eventually forgetting about his previous utterance* Did I tell you that I sat next to a guy on the plane yesterday who was both a farter AND a whistler?

Him: *silently continues showering*

Me: WELL?!!

Him: If you paid any attention to me, you would know that I'm not paying any attention.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

Ah, wedded bliss. Singles just have no idea what they are missing.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 3:50:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger eM said...

Oh, you two!

(a la the mother in Heathers)

Thursday, April 20, 2006 at 1:38:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Devin DOES patronize bunny rabbits. I've seen him do it; it's not pretty.

DIN-NER!!!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 at 3:18:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger amycita said...

Are you sure that dialogue was verbatim?!? Super hilarious! Me gusta mucho!

Friday, April 21, 2006 at 4:33:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Yes, that conversation was verbatim. Ah, such a life I lead.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 at 8:42:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home