See You In Hell!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Paging Tameka Shameka Chardeneigh Johnson.....

This email excerpt is from my dear friend Sherry, and has to do with some of the wack-ass naming trends currently running rampant in this country:

I got to thinking, how in the hell did these parents come up with these names? It is as if they rolled a pair of dice and then drew out the corresponding numbers of scrabble tiles. So guess what? That is just what I did. And if you are ever bored enough I highly recommend this entertaining past time. Here are some of my favorites:

Pfaiebia
Czedrje (pronounced 'cheddar -jay')
Sheacaou ( shay-cow )
Bitee (bitty)
Ureen
Hiyroiyd
Aitea (ay-TEE-uh)
Queabouwt (kway - bow)
Ottoan
Vanntuon
O'Ashutoa
Donteivici ( dad is African American, mom is Italian)


I also recommend visiting http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/// for humor in a similar vein.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim V said...

I actually knew a woman named Latrine once.

Friday, September 9, 2005 at 8:22:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Shut UP!
Really? She must have been French, huh?

Friday, September 9, 2005 at 8:38:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger Jim V said...

She was African American, or whatever the current P.C. term is.

Her parents apparently had never served in the military.

Friday, September 9, 2005 at 11:10:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home