See You In Hell!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

High gas prices got you down? Just ride the SLUT!

In the words of the immortal Dave Barry, I swear I am not making this up:

Streetcar's unfortunate acronym seems here to stay:


Can't you just hear the buzz of people waiting at one of SLUT's platforms:


"How much does it cost to ride the SLUT?"

"Do you think that, with everybody riding it, that the SLUT will get dirty fast?"

"When does the next SLUT come?"

"Last night we all rode the SLUT after the frat party."

"Dude, I totally barfed on the SLUT."

"I can't believe that I left my umbrella in the SLUT. "

"That SLUT sure can take on a lot of people!" (courtesy of kari)

"I ride the SLUT morning, noon and night."
(courtesy of kari)

"Does the SLUT go all over town?"


It's too easy, really. I could go on forever. Feel free to add your own.

5 Comments:

Blogger dawn said...

God I want one of those t-shirts!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 at 11:17:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Kato said...

I feel asleep in the SLUT once.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 9:37:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Good one!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 9:53:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger Crabmommy said...

Love it, love it. They're all good but my favorite just might be "I left my umbrella in the slut."

Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 1:36:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Thank you. I was particularly proud of myself for coming up with that one. :)

Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 2:14:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home