See You In Hell!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Word

Today, I learned the answer to that age-old question that has, at one time or another, plagued us all: "DO people ever drive around with church choir music cranked up as loud as rap music?"

And the answer? The answer, my friends, is YES. Yes, they do.

Of course, I was too busy reveling in my good fortune to remember to follow the driver to her destination and ask that OTHER age-old followup question: "..and are they gettin' any action?".
DO
people see her driving down the street, jamming out to the groin-shaking strains of "hosannah in the highest" and say to themselves, "DAMN, I gotta get me some of THAT"?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT. THE HELL. So it was like hymn type choir music or Stryker like music? Because if it were Stryker, I kind of can't blame her. They were the dopest Jesus preaching rock band in yellow and black spandex EVER.

I hear the drummer OD'd on those Body O' Christ Wafer things.

Anyhoo.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 at 8:52:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

It was hymn type choir music. Just like you would hear in a church service. I shit you not.

Monday, May 14, 2007 at 5:50:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home