See You In Hell!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Have you seen this man?

A few of you may remember this post http://leingirlz3.blogspot.com/2006/04/this-just-in_24.html from back on April 24.

As it turns out, the Police haven't caught the guy yet, and officials are concerned that he may have changed his appearance to avoid detection. Below are some artist's renderings of what the suspect may look like now. Please study them carefully, and contact police if you have any information on his whereabouts. Do not attempt to apprehend the suspect yourself, or try and remove any of his hats without police backup.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasp, pant*

I have tears running down my face. I'm dying. Oh my god, I'm dying.

His mouth! It looks like he has a mouth full of dice! WHO is this artist?

Thursday, May 25, 2006 at 6:44:00 PM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I think the second guy is my dentist.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 at 7:58:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger don't call me MA'AM said...

FUNNNNNEEEEEE! Oh, I'm still laughing. And those are about the best hats ever!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 1:52:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Nessa said...

So funny.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 at 5:51:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home