See You In Hell!

Friday, February 04, 2005

What the F@#&!?

OK, Admittedly I am the least techno-saavy (in terms of computers, not dancing; I RULE at dancing...) but how is it possible that Jen and Em are blog blog blogging their way to shaplier hips and thighs and the one I tried to post just flat out didn't work even though it gave me a computer greeting stating "congratulations, your blog has posted" or something like that!! Well, I guess no one will know my angst unless this one works so here goes-

3 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

you did it! nice work, amycita!

Friday, February 4, 2005 at 12:15:00 PM PST

 
Blogger eM said...

wow, ya know, since we've been blogging, i DO have shaplier hips and thighs. hrmmm...Happy you can join in on the fun! :)

Friday, February 4, 2005 at 1:17:00 PM PST

 
Blogger kari said...

my hair is shinier and my scalp is less flaky... Thanks, Blogger!

Friday, February 4, 2005 at 2:08:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home